EcoCash Spache-Fono is an Econet Telecom Lesotho Mobile Money Transfer Services.
It is a mobile wallet that allows Econet subscribers to do monetary transactions without a need of a bank account
Ecocash allows you to:
- Save money in your wallet
- Send and receive money across all networks in Lesotho
- Buy airtime from anywhere at any time for themselves or other Buddie, Libertie and Lekomo subscribers.
- Buy electricity
- Pay DStv
- Pay WASCO water bill
- Pay Lesotho Funeral Services or Alliance Insurance Company premium.
- Pay bills
- Pay salaries
- Pay School Fees
- Buy goods from shops
- Receive money from other countries (international cross border remittances)
Click on links below to see a list of EcoCash agents, merchants and school that accept EcoCash payments
Click here for a complete list of current EcoCash service charges