- Dial *199# and enter your PIN to access your Ecocash menu
- Select Option 8 – Pay Bill
- Select Option 4 - WASCO
- Select Option 1 - WASCO
- Enter the 7 digit Account Number
- You will see a notification screen with amount due, the name of the account holder
- Enter amount (e.g. 50 for M50)
You will see another notification on your screen with the following details: Amount, Company Name (WASCO), Biller code, customer number, customer name and amount due. You can either Select Option 1-Confirm or Option 2-Cancel the transaction.
At any point press # to go back to the main menu.
Upon a successful transaction an SMS will be send to confirm payment; the SMS will have the following details:
- Customer Name, Customer number, Amount paid
- New wallet balance
- Transaction ID
A failed transaction will be notified and money will not be deducted
Remember, to pay bills with Ecocash, you need to be registered for Ecocash and must have deposited money into your wallet at an Ecocash Agent / Post Office / Econet shop.